Sunday, December 15, 2013

Letters from the Sky

Away Team,

How cool is that? I always use the title of the song I listen to as the post title and coincidentally, it's Letter from the Sky (althought Letters TO the Sky would be more apt, don't you think?)

But alas, I digress. I came here because it has been a habit to check this place whenever I run out of blogs to read (and a part of me secretly hoping that you're doing your job and updating this from your part of the world). You haven't but I totally understand. I just wanted to say that I miss you and I miss talking to you.  I miss your hugs which I think I could really use right now. There's so much I want to tell you and much more inputs that I'd like to get from you about life and maybe love. LOL. Why don't I have enough money to buy a freaking ticket just to see you and get lost with you? :( I am basically word-vomiting but I am admittedly in a funk and would love your sound judgment on things that's been bothering me. I want a change. And  that change would probably mean leaving my comfort zone in more ways than one. I'm kinda scared you'd forget about me. Is that silly? :(

Anyway, I just really  miss you! Btw, thank you for the call on my birthday. It's one of the highlights of my day. That and another wake-up call from Manila from you-might-know-who. ;) yay, calls from different timezones to another timezone is what birthday calls should be partially made of. But different timezones still make for a rather melancholic day. I am just babbling.

Miss you metcha lot!

Home Team

No comments:

Post a Comment