Thursday, July 23, 2015

Archive of our own

Away Team,

Bonjour ssap ssari wa yo!

First things first: promise to flail with me till we're old and wrinkly. (Note: just so we don't forget the trigger for this: BOLERO INCIDENT)

Actually, that was the only thing I wanted to write down until I saw some of the old posts and realized we kept this space quiet for the entire 2014 and this is the first post for 2015. (We did see each other 25 days ago and were on our own for 4 days in another country!!! And technically, we are now 4186 miles away from each other.)

A lot has happened since then (you graduated and got a job, I moved to another country and went back to being a student. We basically switched.), and 2014 was a hectic and I guess overall a crazy year for both of us. But I am glad we are where we are right now. I haven't seen you for more than two years but seeing you again and talking to you a month ago, I realized that nothing has changed between us. We still talk freely about our emotions and still flail like we're teens. I may have missed the chance to tell this to you face-to-face but I am extremely proud of what you've become. I know it's not exactly where you'd want to be but it's a necessary step for learning and growing and I can say that you have matured so much more because of it. You've become more responsible with your self and your finances and your overall outlook in life. I know there are still moments when you get sad because of things I wouldn't even mention anymore but know I am always just one viber message away. I still have a year to go in school (again!) but I am so excited to finish it and save up to see you! Then we can go and see the world together!

(I lost steam since this wasn't supposed to be a lengthy post and I'm just typing this up on my phone. Lol. But I hope I (we) can update this more often.)

I love you and missya metcha lot!

Home (away from home) Team

No comments:

Post a Comment