Saturday, June 23, 2012

Eternally Lost

Away Team,

Dropping by to say, WE SUCK AT THIS. LOL. Well, not really but I already had a draft an hour after I got home from seeing you off but after almost 2 weeks, I still haven't posted it. (We've already facetimed but that is just one mode of getting in touch). We were supposed to update this more frequently. Anyway, I know you're still adjusting to the new environment and I'm insulted that you already consider 21c as warm now. It is so freaking hot in my part of the world. HOW IS THAT FAIR???

I know your connection is being a bitch there but I hope it gets better when you move to a new place (although I already know that it won't unless you are willing to shell out 89AUSD). The most important thing anyway is that you update me with pictures on twitter. Also, I know you don't haet me. Will update you as soon as THAT thing is finalized. *fingers crossed* /teleports hugeass bear hug for 2 people.

Can't wait to see you (in any part of the world)
Home Team 

No comments:

Post a Comment