Wednesday, January 4, 2017

[Teaser] THE MIX THAT WAS FOUR YEARS TOO LATE

Away Team,

So I did mention that I was going over our chatlogs from years ago and realized that we never got around to making a mix for this project. Well, I obsessed about it yesterday and from a measly 6 songs, it suddenly ballooned to 103 (and counting). I still need to edit the list (which I am having so much fun doing, by the way) but I'm excited to have you listen to its entirety. I have no idea how to insert audio files here so let me figure that out first.

Okay, I don't have enough time to figure it out so a youtube vid will suffice. Consider this a teaser of sorts.




Enjoy The Ride - Morcheeba feat. Judy Tzuke

"With the moonlight to guide you feel the joy of being alive
The day that you stop running is the day that you arrive
And the night that you got locked in was the time to decide
Stop chasing shadows just enjoy the ride"

I hope you like it! ~^^

Home Team


No comments:

Post a Comment